Thursday, July 9, 2015

Dotfully: A new way to get free make up!



Hey everyone, sorry I've been gone so long. I had a busy year at school and just finished up with my premed degree! I'm so excited to have the time to use blogger again and am slowly getting back into things.
First up I wanted to talk about a new site I'm using. I am not being sponsored to do this post I just wanted to give my honest opinion on the matter.

Dotfully is a new way to get FREE makeup, yes I said FREE! It is driven by people posting their unwanted unused or mint condition beauty products for points. You only ever pay shipping and it ranges from 3-5$. It's a great way to get rid of some of the mountains of products you get some subscription boxes that you'll not use or isn't your color. What's great and different about this site is that it's absolutely free to use for both buying and selling! When you sell an item you get more points and then Dotfully sends you a pre-paid shipping label and you are all set to send that out.
I have found some really cool things just in the last few days (HUGE HAUL) and I will be posting about it this weekend when a lot of it should be getting here. You can get anything from ultra high-end to drugstore. I've personally seen tons of Urban Decay, Too Faced, and Benefit products. I won't spoil the surprise of what I got but I did get something even more amazing than all of those which will be revealed when everything gets here!
I want to point out that Dotfully is a safe alternative to online destaching and swapping because the offer to refund your points AND shipping if the item is not sent to you within 7 days. They also fix situations where things are delivered and are not as described so it makes this a really low risk alternative to swapping.
There are a few things I'm not the most fond of but they have to do with the layout of the site. It has recently been gaining in popularity so getting a response from customer service is getting a little behind their normal 12 hour estimate. They also have a few features that just don't work the best such as you can't combine lots yourself, you have to actually message the person who posted and ask them to do that for you but their messaging system doesn't give much alert when you have a new one so it can be a little frustrating if you are trying to do something really quick. Hopefully they will work on that soon though and at the very least many users put their items into larger lots anyway so it saves on shipping.

If you'd like to join, please use my referral link as doing so will give you 275 points (27.50$) to use right away! Click here!

If you try it out, let me know what you think in the comments, have an awesome day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment