Monday, July 13, 2015

Birchbox July 2015 Review

Birchbox is a subscription that sends 4-7 beauty items to try for 10$ a month, I paid for my subscription and am not being compensated for my post, all opinions are my own. If you'd like to try it out I would appreciate if you used my referral link, CLICK HERE.

I've officially had Birchbox for 13 months! I've had some lame months and some really good months, this happened to be a pretty great one! For sample choice I pick the Stila lip stain in Venezia (coral/orange) and the rest of my box was a mystery until it got to me. I'm not going to be a big review on everything I got as I've used every item in the past and loved it except the lip color which is gorgeous and I'll do a look later this week with it. I also want to give a shout out for that microdermabrasion scrub because it is KILLER but whoa now on that price tag, 78$ for a full size... Yeah, maybe not for me but if it ever goes on sale I will stock a bunker with it!

Here's everything I got (the Benefit is in brown!).

 - Oribe dry texturizing spray
 - COOLA cucumber moisturizer for face SPF 30
 - Dr. Brandt microdermabrasion scrub
 - Benefit They're Real mascara in Brown
 - Stila lip stain in Venezia


Let me know what you got in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment