Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Wet N Wild Pop Art "Three's A Party" Review

This is the third look for the PopArt collection by Wet N Wild. I'll be using "Three's A Party". Also on a side note, I bought this with my own money and these are my own opinions.

You can also check out my collective overview by clicking HERE

Also, check out my friends look using this trio by clicking HERE

I'm going to keep this quick because I'm mobile posting tonight and running late! This trio comes with a matte white, satin red, and a satin charcoal color. While you'll see in my pic below that it looks black, it is actually a dark grey/black in person.

These colors were all brilliant, easy to apply and blend, and not super powdery like some other wnw shadows. I did not have to use the sponge applicator with these as they easily applied with a regular makeup brush. My favorite is the gorgeous red because it is petty vibrant in person and easily buildable. I wore mine for 8 hours without any fading!

I would totally suggest getting this even for the red alone because not many brands out out reds, or if they do they are usually more pink than anything, this is a true red!

Without further ado, the pic below is the trio with primer on my eyes and swatched without primer on my hand, the pictures were taken with flash.

So what do you think? Leave me a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment