Monday, June 17, 2013

Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+ Review

I was given this product to test from Influenster for review purposes. Everything said within this post is of my own opinion.

I got the Spring Voxbox from Influenster! In it I got Schwarzkopf Professional Osis+ Gelastic hair gel along with a 5$ off coupon (which I used to buy a bottle for my mom.) I have somewhat long hair so I was trying to find ways to use this so I could properly review it.

This is the info. Influenster gave us:

Osis Gelastic is an ultra strong flex gel that provides all day definition and control and dries with a firm finish. (18.00$) You can find their page here : Click Here!!

What I think:

I love curly/wavy hair for the summer and typical "beach" sprays just don't cut it. My hair is long, heavy, and fine, it also already has a slight amount of wave to it. I simply used a bit of this rubbed into my normal hair treatment serum with my hair damp and scrunched my hair every so often while it dried. This gave me very beautiful and defined curls and waves! The smell is light and fruity almost and the texture is smooth and non-sticky. I would is impossible to brush your hair after so make sure you do this beforehand! The only way to get your hair to go back to normal is to wash it! I really enjoyed that it left my hair soft feeling and just by looking at it you couldn't tell that it had the gel in it. It does leave your hair a bit stiff but that is expected. This held all day for me so I was very pleased with the product.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment