Friday, June 28, 2013

July 2013 Ipsy SPOILERS!

I guess Ipsy is jumping the gun on sneak peeks this month because the first revealed item already came out in the resubscribe emails! I'm totally okay with that, btw.

Resub. Email

As you can see it is Benefit's Benetint! This is a stain you can use on either your lips or cheeks, or both lol.

Sneak Peek #1 A pop of perfect color will be yours from sand to sundown.

I saw this posted earlier but I was out on the trails today, sorry for the delay! I also saw that POP Beauty shared the photo so it's safe to say that what we are looking at is the POP Beauty Pouty Pop Crayons! I am not positive if there will be more color variations or not but they do have six. :)

Sneak Peek #2 Sun or city, guard your skin from spots and wrinkles with this instant summer fave!

It's speculated that this is the COOLA Mineral Face SPF 20 Rose Essence Tinted Moisturizer, mostly because it's a newly added item on the Ipsy website AND COOLA shared Michelle Phans pic of the product on fb. This isn't for sure but it's looking like it. :)

Sneak Peek #3 Have fun finding the perfect beach-look with this gorgeous combination of California colors!

This is the Bh Cosmetics California Sample Palette! There may be variations in color but this is the idea :)

SPECIAL ALERT! According to a post Zadidoll (or message I think) the July bag looks to be a hot pink clear vinyl bag! The original IG (or FB not sure) post has been deleted and the person who messaged Zadidoll wants to remain anon. Here is the pic!

There have also been some possible variation items in the bag found, these include (mind you these are either/or most probably!):

Nailtini Nail Polish in Mai Tai

Demeter Perfume (Salt Air)

Microdermabrasion Scrub

Sneak Peek #4 The perfect pair for summer's salt air and beachy hair!

Sexy Hair Weather Proof Humidity Resistant Spray and the other is Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray! :)

Sneak Peek #5 Turn up the heat and top off your summer look with ONE of these sun-ready finds!

We already knew what these are and they are either/or products. Kinda sad about that as I wanted the polish and the perfume, oh well. Here's the list:

Demeter Perfume (Salt Air)

Microdermabrasion Scrub

Nailtini Nail Polish in Mai Tai

Benefit's Benetint

I'll update this as items are found/revealed!

Don't know what Ipsy is? It's a 10$ a month sample bag that comes with 4-5 deluxe-full size products a month. If you browse through my posts you can see a good amount of past bags, it's always worth the value and usually ranges out to be much higher. I have never gotten a tiny sample or foil pack from them so it's super awesome in my book! If you would like to sign up, I would love it if you used my ref. link! :) CLICK HERE!

Also, while you are here check out my beauty giveaway!CLICK HERE!

2 comments:

  1. The pic with the vinyl bag was sent to me via Facebook from someone who wished to remain anonymous. She sent me a screenshot of it and I edited out the information. Originally the image came from Instagram by a friend of Michelle's.

    :) Isn't the bag cute?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Thanks for the clarification, I was SO tired when I updated it that I couldn't remember what I read 2 seconds later lol. I actually love bags like this because they are easy to clean AND I don't have to dump everything out to find something, haha.

      Delete