Thursday, June 6, 2013

June 2013 Ipsy Glambag SPOILERS!

I'm all tardy to the party people. I usually am quick about this but I have been on vacation! Let us get to the good stuff...

WARNING! These are SPOILERS! Please do not continue reading is you like keeping your bag a surprise! Also keep in mind, I am not impervious to being wrong so there may be unreleased items sent like last month and it's possible to have a wrong guess up so it you find something amiss, please don't hesitate to drop me a comment! I will be updating frequently now!

Sneak Peek #1 Your wildside deserves a little hint of color this summer!

These are NYX cosmetics, all of them! Here is the list:

Powder Blush in Terra Cotta

Creme Rouge Blush in Red Cheek

Mosaic Powder in Rosey

These will be Either/Or items so we will get one of them.

Sneak Peek #2 Wild with vivid pencils perfect for your pout await this month.

Someone posted on the comments on the FB picture that one of the pencils is called Tickle Me Pink. I didn't know where this came from so I checked Makeuptalk.com and it looks like someone used photoshop to unblur the image and that is the name that was shown. This is turning out to most likely be Starlooks lip liner pencils, though it is possible it will be branded with the Ipsy name and just made by the same company, Modern Basics.

Sneak Peek #3 The sun won't be the only thing sparkling this summer!

This has been confirmed as Jcat Cosmetics as their site says they will be featured in our June bags. This is glitter gel, it's not eye shadow but more of an all over glitter. I personally do use these on my eyes but they are technically NOT eye safe. I know a lot of people have already been complaining but I for one really like these as liners or to put a bit of sparkle around my eyebrows. I'm not sure how many color options we will have as Jcat has a good number but I HOPE we get the option of the super bright one they offer because I WANT THAT SOO BAD!

Sneak Peek #4 You are going to be wild about TWO of these products in your June Glam Bag!

So far it has been scoped out that this pic has Jcat eyelashes in it (red area that says "glue"), Cailyn gel eye liners (the purple filled container and the standing black container), the middle pencil looks to be for highlighting maybe but nothing better as far as actual product or brand wise yet, and the white bottle is still a complete mystery. I will be trying to search around for speculations and I will update during the day! If you have an idea then leave it below!

Sneak Peek #5 Get ready to go wild with FIVE items in this bag!

This is a sneak peek of the bag, looks to be the same material as our May bag.

That is it for now, check back later or if you decide to sign up for Ipsy, it is 10$ a month for 4-5 deluxe to full sized samples delivered to your door, please use my reff. link! -> Click Here! Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment with what you would like to see this month. :)

11 comments:

  1. A lot of my makeup is nyx. I love using their products in my tutorials on youtube. I hope i get the mosaic blush. Been curious about mosaic compact makeup. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a lot of NYX too but I'm a hoarder so in comparison, it's small but I love the shadows I have! I also really like the butter glosses; I haven't tried any of their face products but I am hoping for the rouge since it's much to humid where I am to use powders in the summer. Here's to hoping!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE your blog name! So original. What a great blog! Newest follower here... I was hoping that you'd pop on by and follow me back.

    Have a lovely weekend,
    Sarah
    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much <3 I followed you back, your webpage doesn't load well on my tablet though so I will get a better look when I'm at my desktop. :) Enjoy your weekend too!

      Delete
  3. Hey, new follower from the Aloha Friday blog hop. Looking forward to checking out your blog some more. :)

    xo,
    Kristin
    aboutagirl.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow :) following you back!

      Delete
  4. Hi my name is Ashley. I'm an avid blogger and Creative Graphics & Web Designer. I am stopping by your blog from Aloha Blog Hop. I would love it if you would stop by ours as well. We have an awesome giveaway running right now. A winner will be chosen June 15th. Come join in on the fun!

    Website/Blog: www.ashleychapmandesigns.com/blog

    Thanks so much!

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are now saying that the lip liners might possibly be from star looks and Ipsy already sells them on their website.
    http://www.ipsy.com/product/p-hgjmm4fgo5wf1y6u/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's so super helpful of you!

      Delete
  6. http://starlooks.com/collections/lips/products/lip-pencil

    ReplyDelete