Tuesday, April 30, 2013

May 2013 Ipsy Spoilers!!!

It's time for the May sneak peaks at Ipsy! I will be posting everything relevant as it is found for the May bag. Remember though, unless specified as confirmed, these are the best ideas as to what are products are!

Sneak Peek #1Passionate for pastels? This May your nails are in for a treat!

This looks to be the Zoya Spring 2013 Lovely Collection! Confirmed I'm going to assume that since they posted all of the bottles that it will be possible to get any of those colors. Here is a pic to compare the polishes:

The second Sneak Peek has been found!!

Sneak Peek #2"Sweet lips for spring are yours with one of these fun lip products"

This has been CONFIRMED to be Mirabella products but the exact ones are hard to pinpoint on color. Mirabella posted on their Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151666682147650&set=a.428910717649.216839.154901032649&type=1

Sneak Peek #3Fresh and flawless just in time for spring!

These look a lot like Yaby concealers, they are the right size and they match colors offered by them, this is still a guess though so if anything changes I will update it! Also this is for sure concealer as it is labeled on ipsy as such. :)

There was a sneak peek released early on Snapchat? or whatever it is called, it's some new social media thing and I'm not a fan but lets get to the sneak peak. The email Ipsy sent out to resub said their were 5 items this month so I'm confused by this "peek" and wonder if maybe it will be slightly different tomorrow since it's just a bag so here you go, Sneak Peak #4

And here is an ad that shows the full image of the bag!

Sneak Peek #5 So there are a lot of products listed here and we get two of them. I will post a list below of the possible products as they are found. :)

Pacifica Roller Ball Fragrances in Island Vanilla and Tahitian Gardenia

Pacifica Body Butter in Coconut Crushed Pearl and In Coconut Crushed Pearl BRONZING lotion

Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment

St. Tropez Wash Off Instant Glow

NuMe Arganics Argan Oil

No idea what the silver tube is but when it's found I'll post it up :)

That is it so far!, I will post sneak peeks and spoilers as they roll in. While you wait, why not tell me what you think about the bag or what you are hoping for! :)

23 comments:

  1. Hoping for the champagne/blue/or purple nail polish, lipstick, and the red flower head-band! Really excited for May!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you get those! I like all of the polish colors so I'll be happy no matter what but I am hoping for the gloss over the lipstick as I just am weird about touching up lipstick through the day. The head band I am indifferent because I am no where near girly enough to pull it off lol

      Delete
  2. I'd be fine with what is shown here. The colors aren't bad at all. I wonder what the bag will look like....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I find it really strange that it hasn't been in a sneak peak yet.

      Delete
  3. Woohoo! I'm so excited! The pink, lavender, blue, or mint nail polish would be my choice. The lipstick, and the red flower headband. BUT really I am grateful for any of it! What an amazing deal :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See there's the spirit! I'm just happy that there are companies like this because it's like a present every month, even if I am paying for it lol.

      Delete
  4. Hope I get the balm gloss. I'm not a lipstick person more of a gloss person. The zoya polishes look awesome too. Not thrilled about the hair accessory since I have a short bob and can't wear hair things. Thanks for the sneak peeks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I hoping that it turns out that I am mistaken on that last sneak peak because I am pretty heavy on the tats and piercings so I'd just look really off with a flower headband lol
      Thanks for reading! :)

      Delete
  5. The lip products are not from the balm :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed Ipsy's post on mobile but couldn't get on to update this in time last night but thanks for the reminder! It is fixed now :)

      Delete
  6. im super excited about the bag. I love chevron! It looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that it is a huge change up from our past bags, the colors are pretty, I'm just hoping they went back to the non-plastic like bags and I hope this is a cloth one that can be thrown in the washer lol It is a super pretty pattern though, never owned anything like it. :)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Just got it up :) My internet has been on the fritz as I "borrow" my neighbors haha. I did manage to get it up after a few complications lol, thanks!

      Delete
  8. The tube on the right of the newest spoiler kinda looks like the, 'they're real' mascara by Benifit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like the NuMe Arganics Argan Oil and the Pacifica Roller Ball Fragrances in Island Vanilla and Tahitian Gardenia and second choices would be Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment, Pacifica Body Butter in Coconut Crushed Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  10. These nail polishes look so nice :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello ӏ am ѕo gгateful I found уοuг blog page, I гeally found yοu bу acciԁent,
    whilе I was rеsеarching on Digg for somethіng else, Anywayѕ Ι am hеre now аnd would just like
    to say many thanks for a tremеndous ρost and a
    all round enjoyаble blog (I also loνe thе theme/desіgn),
    I don’t haѵe time to loοk over іt all аt the moment but I hаvе sаveԁ it and also added in
    your RSS feedѕ, sο ωhen I have tіmе I wіll be back to read more, Please do keеp up the suρerb
    work.

    My homepage ... seks

    ReplyDelete