Saturday, April 13, 2013

GARNIER FRUCTIS HYDRA RECHARGE - Bzzagent review


So as I'm sure anyone who reads my blog knows, I am a Bzzagent and recently I was sent the Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge system to try for free from http://www.bzzagent.com

I was super excited to try this out since the winters in Michigan are really unforgiving when it comes to killing hair. When I got this product, my hair was literally a giant poofy static ball of misery. Normally I use a prestige brand of shampoo and conditioner but figured if it's free then why not give it a try. I've had experiences with Garnier before and it was always either a hit or miss.
These products were a serious hit for me; the first thing I noticed was how INSANELY  AMAZING these products smell!! It has pictures of a bunch of various fruits on it but to me, it smells like an apple orchard. This scent has amazing staying power as I only wash my hair every other day or every three days and it would still smell just as nice as it did when I got out of the shower.
After the first time using the shampoo and conditioner I noticed that my hair was static free and felt lovely, it was so soft and silky that I just couldn't believe it because I did not use any other products on my hair like I normally do. My hair stayed frizz free and super soft for the whole wait between washes.
The one minute replenish treatment was just as awesome, I use it once a week and it really gives my hair a boost, especially after I dyed it. I started noticing a lot fewer split ends than normal as well and did not see any advanced color fade to my hair when using this or the shampoo and conditioner. I dye my hair red so it is hard to keep the color but it did not fade any quicker than my previous brand.
What really impresses me about this collection is that it is incredibly affordable which is shocking because the moisture beads in the shampoo I have not seen in any other drugstore brand. The beads are super nice, I'm not sure if they are exactly why this stuff works so great but they do give a nice cooling effect when they burst as you lather your hair. Anyway, I absolutely loved these and will be buying more when I run out because this really does restore moisture and summer is just around the corner so hopefully it works just as well to rehydrate my poor chlorine stripped hair as well!
Thanks for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment