Friday, March 1, 2013

Adele Oscar Makeup Recreation Using Drugstore Products!

Alright, so I wanted to do some "play makeup" and my friend Kate and my friend Danielle decided that we were going to do a group thing of picking a celebrity from the Oscars and recreating their makeup using drugstore products. I think I may be the first to post, haha. Anyway, I picked Adele as I like doing more dramatic makeup than neutrals so I figured I could have some fun with the liner.

Here are some picks of her makeup at the Oscars, notice she changed her lipstick later that night hence my two different lip shades later. :)

Here I will post pictures and product names as well as where applied! I hope you like it! <3

For my eyebrows I used Revlon ColorStay in Cocoa; For my eyes I used Nyx lashes, Wet n Wild Fergie Mascara in CA028, Wet n Wild Coloricon in Black (waterline), Wet n Wild Fergie Center Stage Collection in Dutchess Lounge (crease and to smudge liner), NYX Love in Florence in LIF01 Meet My Romeo (lid), Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner in Blackest Black (all around eye liner.) NYX Stuck on You Jet Black Lash Adhesive.

I Used Maybelline Color Sensational in Pink Please 025 for the pink lips and NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Amsterdam for the red.

This is the collection of everything I used! I hope you liked it and if you have a spare moment leave me some feedback in the comments below or suggestions of what to do next. :)

27 comments:

  1. You are indeed the first to post. And I'm cheating and only using mostly drugstore products as I have like no mascara and few lipsticks that aren't high end. :P
    Love the Adele look! You nailed the eye makeup.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I had a hard time to lol. Man, i just do not own red lipsticks though, haha. Thanks yo :-)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE Adele!!! You're super talented, btw! So happy I found your blog. Thanks for following mine Shannon. I'm following your too by e-mail now :) <3 <3 PS: I don't own red lips either... Why????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I know the red doesn't match but it was the best I could do lol, I just look horrid with red lipstick so I NEVER buy it unless it's for a blog lol. Thanks for following <3

      Delete
  3. Thank you someone else that has issues with red lips! I am super pale and just look ridiculous with red!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I just don't know what's up with it, I can't find the right shade or tone. It's really terrible sometimes because it would go so well with my hair color but I just can't get over how weird it looks on me lol

      Delete
  4. you have a lovely blog!

    i just posted a new post on cleaning makeup brushes with baby shampoo.
    what do you think?
    i would also appreciate it if you follow my blog too!

    christie-mariee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adele's look was my favourite at the Oscars! Especially when she accepted the award with the red lippie. Super gorgeous! Great job recreating it. I love the lashes! And that NYX lip cream looks beautiful! <3

    I found you on the blog hop and now following. Here's my blog if you'd like to take a look :)

    http://stephsbeautyboutique.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed you back, thanks for the compliments :) I know I don't pull off red very well lol.

      Delete
  6. Hi! I'm your newest follower here from the Aloha Friday Blog Hop! Glad that I found you!
    Monica
    http://monicasrrr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) Just followed you back!

      Delete
  7. Your makeup is flawless! Im your newest follower.

    Vickie
    ohabbyday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I have a lot of facial scars so I'm wearing SO much foundation since her look was based off her flawless skin so I'm so glad you think so :) Followed you back!

      Delete
  8. You are beautiful!! New follower from the Aloha bloghop! :-)
    Check out my blog if you are interested :-)
    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :D That's so incredibly sweet of you to say! Checking yours out now :) <3

      Delete
  9. Great job. I love your lips the best. That color is great. I am envious of the fullness. Mine are thin. Found you via the Aloha Blog Hop and am now following. If you get a chance, check my blog out.
    http://southerngrrrlz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there! I'm a new follower from the blog hop and would love a follow back at www.sugarplumsandlollipops.blogspot.com and Pinterest! I follow back all of my Pinterest followers :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice! I love the lashes. Following <3

    http://thelifeofyouraveragetwenty-something.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi, i'm following the "aloha friday" blog hop. i would love for you to visit my blog and follow if you like it.

    http://www.blackinkpaperie.blogspot.com

    thanks
    new follower bev

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello. I saw you at the hop social and I am your newest follower in GFC from http://inhighheelsanddogtags.blogspot.jp/. I look forward to seeing you over at my blog next :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Its such as you read my mind! You seem to understand a lot about this, like you wrote the guide in it or something.
    I feel that you could do with some % to power the message home a bit, however instead of that, this is magnificent blog. A great read. I will definitely be back.

    Here is my website mom blogger

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely comment , following via blog hop x
    http://tarastreatsreviews.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete