Friday, February 15, 2013

Schick Hydro Razor Bzzagent Review

I got my Schick Hydro Razor for free from Bzzagent. Everything within is my own personal opinions!

I got to try the Schick Hydro Razor from Bzzagent and let me just say; I am a girl who is ALWAYS out somewhere, I typically don't take showers or baths at home, I usually shower at the gym because I just don't have the time to drive back home afterwards. I usually get disposable razors and we all know how well those work, seriously, I dislike them because them you have to battle with the shower to keep shave gel on your legs and NO ONES GOT TIME FOR THAT! Yeah, there are other razors where it has built in bars but they are EXPENSIVE and the bars don't last long!

I've found that this is my new favorite razor! I will get this out of the way and say the only thing I didn't like is that it doesn't come with a travel cap so I have to keep it in a compartment by itself in my gym bag. This has 5 blades, that's right, 5 blades!! Man, it gets a close shave! My legs are so silky afterwards, they even stay that way for a good two days! You don't need any gel or soap to shave because it has a built in compartment of a serum that works perfectly, you just need to use it under running water. It doesn't leak as long as you let it dry for 5-10 minutes, the serum will thicken up and stay in the razor when not in use! I have not had any bumps or cuts while using this and the razor it self is just as sharp as when I got it over two weeks ago! When you buy the razor, it comes with 1 replacement head and I saw it in the store for about 9$ so you really can't beat that!

The handle is really nice too; it has a gel coating in commonly gripped areas so it prevents slipping and it just looks neat! The razor is lightweight, long handled, and has a slim body to it so it's easy to use (I hate blocky razors!) I've used this to shave more than legs LOL and it works amazing. I honestly would have never picked this up if it wasn't for getting to try it through Bzzagent, I don't think I will buy another razor to be honest! That serum leaves my legs silky even after I get out of the shower and before I apply lotion! So in other words; I LOVE YOU SCHICK FOR MAKING SUCH AN AWESOME RAZOR! <3

5 comments:

  1. I have recently tried the disposable version of these and I am in love with them! I love the silky smooth feeling of my legs after I shave Great review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading :) I appreciate the feedback!

      Delete
  2. "Ain't no body got time [to battle showers]!" Lol. This is lovely. I will try them too. Thank you for the review! :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I try to speak in internet memes as much as possible! Thanks for reading, glad you enjoyed!

      Delete