Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Mini Sephora Haul!!!

So I went to Sephora twice this past week and picked up a few things. I know, I was going to seriously try to use up things I have BUT everything I bought was on clearance! Plus I got to hang out with two of my friends who are also doing/did a haul post! So it was like a group project, haha, I'm a sucker for makeup. You can visit my friend

KalamityJane here

and you can also visit my friend

Kate here.

WARNING!!! PICTURE HEAVY!

This is what I got all together!

I did individual pictures of each one of the mascaras!

Make Up Forever Smokey Lash

Stila Stay All Day

Bare Minerals Flawless Definition

Sephora Volumizing

Buxom

Benefit Bad Gal Lash

Sephora Lashes

Next I got some TokiDoki because it is being discontinued and they have the worlds most adorable packaging!! I picked up 3 items; 2 glosses which smell like blueberries and both show up clear but they are so cute I don't care, and only 5$ lol. I also got their Cactus Mascara! Not a fan, it has fibers in it which fall in my eyes :(

Finally, I got a fragrance! I got the Kat Von D Poetica! Have not had a chance yet to try.

THAT'S IT!! Thanks for viewing, I will have reviews up soon. :)

6 comments:

  1. Awesome, would like to see a mascara face-off post when you have the time! I'm in favour of Stila Stay All Day judging from the brush - am I hopelessly wrong?
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a great idea and I have spring break next week so I think I just might :) Thanks for the suggestion!
      I am actually liking the Buxom right now the most just because it really separates my lashes super awesome but I haven't tried them all yet, have not tried the Stila yet either. ;)

      Delete
  2. I love clearance finds, looks like you found some great products! Thanks for the follow, returning the favor :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by! I always search the clearance lol Normally Sephora breaks my bank otherwise lol I always catch some really awesome deals!

      Delete
  3. Ooh, I'm jelly, I really wish Sephora would come to the UK at some point. And yeah, I've heard toki doki products aren't so great, but the packaging is alluring >.< New follower btw :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's not the best but it is the packaging lol I love it so much! I'm just going to mix a little pigment in the gloss to make a custom color though :)

      Delete