Thursday, February 28, 2013

March 2013 Ipsy possible SPOILERS!!

UPDATE! There is speculation that there is a 5th item! Ipsy may be keeping this locked down as a surprise because the bag sneak peek is listed under makeup sets!! I am kind of excited that they may actaully keep something a secret this time tbh lol. Lets not forget that we could be getting only 4 items though! They do say we will get 4-5 items a month, they just normally always send 5 but it's possible. :/

Alright! It's that time again when Ipsy starts showing sneak peeks! I will be adding the sneak peeks as they are posted/found. Please keep in mind, nothing is set in stone BUT these are pretty freakin' likely to be true based on the way the products look, size, shape, color, in MP youtube videos, ect... ENJOY!

Also you guys should check out , Makeuptalk.com Since Zadidoll was nice enough to post below and help out! :)

This is SNEAK PEEK 1, it is of our bag which is super cute BUT I am thinking we might only get 4 products this time since they normally do 5 sneak peeks and no product was next to the bag this month. I'm not positive though! Keep our fingers crossed!

This is SNEAK PEEK 2 and is most likely a Z Palette!! This looks like the large one but I'm not positive.UPDATE! This is the Mini Glam RX Freestyle Palette! Apparently some people got an invite to resub to Ipsy with the promo of this being in our bags!! Included is a pic of the palette as well. <3

This is a SNEAK PEEK that was found, it has been confirmed as Yaby cosmetics!!

This is another found SNEAK PEEK. Possibly Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist

This is another found SNEAK PEEK. LA Fresh travel lite makeup removing wipes!

That's all for now but I'll keep looking out and updating regularly! <3 Thanks for reading :)

If you have any ideas yourself, leave a comment! I'll even link you on here! :)

13 comments:

  1. The seek peek of the eyeshadow is most likely another 4 pack from coastal scents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man, I really hope not, I like CS but I wanna try new stuff. :/ There are also other companies that sell small single pans too, I think that will be the only mystery as of now. *sigh*

      Delete
    2. The shadows maybe from Coastal Scents but it's most likely not a quad but a single. The singles were seen in Michelle's video back in November along with several other items.

      Also, the towelettes are definitely from LA Fresh since it has the same logo/seal at the top. Just waiting to hear back from LA Fresh on the matter.

      In other news... more hair products are in Ipsy subscribers future. That I have confirmed but when they'll be sent out is another matter. ;)

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much for telling me! I'll link you guys! <3 I should really just sign up for makeuptalk lol I miss out on a lot I take it lol.
      Kinda bummed about hair products as I just never use them but ah well, I'm stoked I get make up as often as I do and my mom likes hair stuff.
      I'm REALLY hoping that it's not CS again, I'd love some variety. It could also be BH though, they did just release new colors in their California palettes, like today! IDK I think that will honestly be the hardest to guess :/

      Delete
    4. Ipsy confirmed the eyeshadow is not CS

      Delete
  2. Just to let you know those eyeshadows couldbe the mudd cosmetics single refill pans.http://shop.mudshop.com/eye-color-palette-refills
    IF you look on the site with the glam x, it gives you a list of eyeshadow refills that works, and thats the one that looks similar to the packaging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or it could be Yaby. Im thinking it has to be one of the two

      Delete
    2. I think you are right, the Mudd cosmetics package looks JUST like one that was found in the Go To Work With Me MP video that Makeuptalk had a still of. It's a clear square package just like that minus the label. I'm going to edit my blog to put this up, let me know if you'd like me to link you if you have a blog :)

      Delete
    3. Oh man! Yaby looks like it too, if not even more so in this pic >http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q360/watercoloursky/IMATS%202009/yaby_bag.jpg

      Delete
  3. This will be my first Ipsy bag (I was waitlisted) and I am soooooooo excited after seeing this post!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There might even be a secret 5th item!!

      Delete
  4. Ok, so now that we know for sure it's NOT Coastal Scents, Makeup Talk members are reporting it MAYBE Yaby shadows. They made it REALLY hard this month to guess! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, someone commented that earlier and I looked up swatches and I HOPE it is yaby :D What's up with this 5th item?! Someone posted about it in the comments on Ipsy and I died! I was like nooo! I hate the suspense :/ But Atleast I'll be mega excited about getting it now lol

      Delete