Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Tag: How much does my face cost today?


I was thinking of a tropical fish and did this. LOL Still going to wear it around all day!
 Okay! So one of the blogs I follow posted a cost of the makeup she used for the day and it blew my mind how much I blow on cosmetics and don't realize it when it all adds up, haha. I decided to do one of my own. I've actually been doing makeup everyday, that was my NYR, lol, sad right?  ANYWAY, lets get on with this!!



As you can see I don't use much, I'm not a super layered on type of person.

Skin79 Pink BB + creme - 29$
Revlon ColorStay eyeliner in Cocoa - 5$
Hard Candy tinted lip balm in Lovestruck - 3$
E.L.F. eyelid primer - 1$
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero - 19$
Mai Couture highlighting sheets in St. Barts - 28$
Wet N Wild Fergie mascara in Big Girls Don't Cry - 6$
Bh Cosmetics 120 colors palette 01 - 30$

Total = 121!!

Geez, I didn't even use that many things, pretty insane! Of course I know I have gotten some of these on sale and I won the palette so it's not actually that bad. I also got the Mai Couture paper in a previous Ipsy bag. If I added in my perfume, moisturizer, cleansers, nail polish, and anything else I used to get ready for the day, I don't even want to think about that lol. If you do one of these let me know, I'll link you if you'd like to link me back! Leave it in the comment below! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment