Friday, January 18, 2013

NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine Influenster Holiday Voxbox


I got this from http://www.influenster.com for testing and reviewing purposes. Everything said within is my own opinion.


NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine 2.49$
http://newyorkcolor.com/
http://www.influenster.com/review/nyc-new-york-color-liquid-lipshine

What the card says- 
Keep your lips soft as ever with the NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine. It's pure pigment ingredients create a 3-D gloss effect while Vitamin E provides shine and moisture. The non-sticky formula creates the ultimate creamy and soft textured feel. Available in 10 on-trend shades from neutral nudes to berries & fuchsias.

My thoughtsI've worn this a couple of times and it is a really nice formula. It goes on as a normal gloss for me because it matches my lip color so there is no visible difference in shade when applied. I will post pictures when I do individual blogs. There is a pleasant smell to this product and it really is not sticky at all! It doesn't feel oily or gross and has been keeping my lips super hydrated and pretty! :) I like the shimmery effect of the gloss and I really like everything about the product EXCEPT the applicator itself. Don't get me wrong, it's not bad and for 2.49$, you can't beat how well this goes on and lasts which for me has been about 4-5 hours before I have to reapply. The applicator is just a weird shape, it's like a stick, not a bent stick so you may apply easily but just a straight stick with a bit of texture to it. I find that it's difficult to get the peaks of my lip using this wand because I either get a built up line of it around my lips or I accidentally smear it past my lip line. I personally just use my finger to apply it and it works fine that way, I'm not really sure why they made the applicator like that, it is flexible but it's still very odd to use without it being bent at an angle.
So my verdict is that, for the price, this is a really amazing product! It smells like some high end brands and it doesn't get sticky or tacky as you wear it, my lips stay very hydrated, and the color is beautiful and subtle.

No comments:

Post a Comment