Monday, January 14, 2013

Kiss Nail Dress Influenster Holiday Voxbox




I got this for free to review from http://www.influenster.com


Kiss Nail Dress 6.99$ 
http://www.kissusa.com/
http://www.influenster.com/review/kiss-nail-dress

What the card says- Ultimate nail fashion for tips and toes! Just peel, apply, and shape for a manicure that lasts up to a week. On in minutes, off in seconds without remover. Nail Dress is available in 21 different styles, many of them featuring 3-dimensional jeweled designs. Skip the topcoat, Nail dress has it built in.

My thoughts- I surprisingly liked how these looked on my nails (I will just be putting pictures on my individual blogs for the badge challenges later!) I did not find it the easiest thing the world to do though. I think I have problems with these because of my nail shape, I have large nails that get wide very quickly from the cuticle, the strips just did not exactly match up for me. I did find that if I applied a black base underneath, they looked amazing! I had enough strips to do my nails twice! I love the cute gem details and they looked phenomenal even after doing the dishes and a few other household chores. I did find out the hard way that you cannot apply a top coat! I know the package says you don't need one but it should say that you CANNOT apply one. The strip I put the top coat on began to crinkle up right away and it just had a weird chemical reaction, I was only trying to put a seal over it to prevent the edges from peeling up because I do use my hands a lot so I wash them often and they get chemicals from cleaning on them so I was worried but they really held up great!
Even with extensive use of my hands, they kept intact for 4 days on me which is better than a lot of the polish I have used before! I did not have an issue with any gems falling off or chipping and when I wanted to remove them, they very easily peeled off! I did peel mine from the cuticle and up, I couldn't get it to work from the other end! I would for sure use these again if I have something special to go to. I do suggest that for people with wide nails like me, use a base coat of the same color so you get the small edges that the strips won't get! You could not even tell that it wasn't part of the strip when applied!

No comments:

Post a Comment