Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Ipsy Myglam February 2013 Spoilers!!!!



Thanks to http://www.makeuptalk.com for the enhanced picture! And thanks to http://www.zadidoll.com for CONFIRMING the eyeliner gel!!



So late last night someone posted the blurred out pic of the Feb. Ipsy bag!! Ipsy has since taken the postings down but I saved the pic and a list of the guesses and tried to look into them as much as I could! I do not know if any of these products will have color variations yet and if anything changes I will update this A.S.A.P.
Alright! I AM GOING TO BE POSTING SPOILERS NOW FYI!!

Lash cards (Confirmed) - 6.99$ for 10
Pop Beauty - Kapow mascara (Confirmed) - 5$ Travel size
Coastal scents - eyeshadow quad (Confirmed) - 8$ at least 2 color options
Micabeauty - black eyeliner gel (Confirmed) - 30$ for full size
Pixi - Flawless and Poreless (Confirmed) - I believe this is travel size and I cannot find the amount of content in it! The full size is 1.01oz and is 29.00$





4 comments:

  1. I love spoilers and now I am even more excited about my February bag. Thanks for posting! I will definitely follow your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! that is so very nice of you! :)

      Delete
  2. can you put up some prices :)

    ReplyDelete