Monday, January 7, 2013

Influenster Holiday Voxbox Sole Society



Sole Society 25$ Off First Pair
http://www.solesociety.com/

What the card says-
Sole Society allows you to discover the latest trends, share your personal style, recommend shoes to friends, and follow the curated collections of top fashion insiders. Inside this box, you'll find 25$ off your first purchase! Code: INFLUENSTER25
My thoughts- UPDATED 12/26: I checked out the site today and browsed every single pair of shoes. I found that they had a BOGO deal going on and was kind of excited but our code will not work with that promotion, unfortunately. I really could not find a single pair of shoes that I genuinely liked! They have some cute shoes and all but not really my style, I'm not a trendy shoe girl I'm more of a I have an incredibly specific taste in shoes girl. It's nothing against them and their site is really easy to navigate and use, I just was not interested in their current styles, maybe I'll check in a few weeks? I did do a fake check out to see how everything works and it is really straightforward and simple, which is very nice! No small print or any catches to them! They even offer free shipping both ways in case you need a different size! They also have a referral program where you can earn free shoes and have many collections to choose from along with a lot of color variations!
All in all it's a pretty decent site, most of their shoes are priced around 60$ and I have seen some of these shoes at TJ Maxx for less, such as the Fergi imitations with the spiked heel but they were cheaper at the store. However, you can't beat the free shipping or hassle free return policy!

TBH, I'm mostly into boots, not knee highs either, I like just basic mid-calf ankle boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment