Friday, January 11, 2013

Goody QuikStyle Holiday Voxbox Influenster


I received this for free from Influenster as part of the Holiday Voxbox http://www.influenster.com



Goody QuikStyle Brush Half Round Styler 11.99$

http://www.goody.com/

http://www.influenster.com/review/goody-quikstyle-paddle-brush


What the card says- Once again, Goody brings innovation to your hair routine! Go from wet to beautifully styled hair faster than ever! Super absorbent microfiber bristles removes up to 30% of water as you style. It's like a towel and a brush in one.

My thoughts-  I was hesitant to use my detangler in my hair when I used this because I didn't want to gunk up the microfiber, I found that I HAD to though because there is a bit of a tug as your hair works through the brush but then again I have really THICK hair that's super fine so I have a lot of issues with it getting tangled and just horrible to brush out when wet. I did notice that my hair was significantly drier after using this and it was very easy to clean the brush afterwards and get the fibers to pop back out. This is very useful for the winter time because I HATE going outside with wet hair! This cut about 35minutes of my drying time out and I'm sure that if I kept brushing my hair it would have been even more but I'm a brush once and done type of person. I'm relatively sure that the minor tugging issue was due to my hair being snarly and not using my detangler like normal because I used it the next day and had no issues brushing through it.
This is for sure a great idea and great product because I refuse to use heat on my hair so I'm not left with many alternatives. I really love the design of my half round brush because I have a very long naturally wavy hair and it works perfect to get the underside of my hair without tangling in it. The grip is very good and sturdy and the brush itself is just very well made. I'm actually quite happy with this to be honest!

About: The Goody® brand is part of Newell Rubbermaid®’s Home Solutions Business Unit. More than 100 years of innovation has made Goody the most widely-recognized manufacturer of hair accessories and styling tools in the world. Through proprietary brands such as DoubleWear™, QuikStyle™, Simple Styles™, Slide-Proof™ and Ouchless®, Goody has introduced smart innovations like the exclusive Spin Pin and QuikStyle Brush. With products inspired by the latest designer trends and innovative solutions, Goody offers an inspiring range of hair accessories and styling tools. Goody and Newell Rubbermaid are headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment