Saturday, January 12, 2013

Fergie Wet n Wild Mini-Haul / Swatches and Reviews

I purchased these items with my own money, anything said within is strictly that of my personal opinion. I am not being compensated in anyway. 

So my friend Kate told me about this new line that just came out, gotta say, I've never been a HUGE fan of WnW, I just always got a hit or miss with their products. However, she had some of the shadows and I loved the colors in the Desert Festival one so much that I decided to go and buy some to try it out.


From left to right: Desert Festival (shadow), Make Them Boys Go Loco (polish), Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Night (polish), Flossy Flossy (polish), Dutchess Lounge (shadow), Big Girls Don't Cry (mascara)
Desert Festival Left line WITH primer, right WITHOUT.

Dutchess Lounge TOP WITH PRIMER, bottom without. 
The shadows are not each given a name, just the palette as a whole is.

This is what the company says about the product:

When you've always got a camera pointed at you, every side has to be your best side! This palette of intensely pigmented shadows comes in a range of textures from translucent highlights to subtle mattes to shimmering glitters - all of which the camera loves. It's satiny - smooth formula is nylon treated and jet milled for ultra pigmented crease - resistant color that lasts all day. Be one of the glamorous, ooh, flossy! 

To be honest, I bought these because they swatched nice and they are CHEAP! 5.99! I can easily take these with me to the gym instead of grabbing a big giant palette like I normally do. The formula is really easy to apply and they don't really budge if you use primer! I was kind of let down by the Dutchess Lounge, only because all of the shadows look black based, unless someone can see the different color of shimmer in them, they look very similar. It's alright though, I really wanted the black with orange/red shimmer!



From left to right: Big Girls Don't Cry, Make Them Boys Go Loco, Flossy Flossy, Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Night.
Descriptions:
Desert Festival:
Very pale beige with white shimmer, matte salmon color, light orange with gold shimmer, black with multi-color shimmer, matte smokey purple.
Dutches Lounge: 3 black tones; one with rusty red shimmer, one with midnight blue shimmer, and one with white shimmer. Silver with white shimmer, matte  true purple.
Big Girls Don't Cry: Basic black, not too over powering, volumizing and lengthening with fibers.















Make Them Boys Go Loco: This is my favorite! <3 It is a black BASE (you can put a color under neath to give a tint effect!) with both small and large red glitter!
Flossy Flossy: Small green and blue glitter with large light pink glitter.
Tonight's Gonna Be a Good Night: Another black BASE, this one has small black glitter and larger silver glitter.

If you enjoyed the post, please subscribe! <3 Leave me comments if you'd like to see anything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment