Friday, January 11, 2013

EBOOST Review - Influenster Holiday Voxbox



http://www.eboost.com/
http://www.influenster.com/review/eboost-natural-energy

I got this product for free from http://www.influenster.com as part of the Holiday Voxbox!

What the card says- EBOOST will boost your mood, focus, and immunity with natural ingredients and no crash. As a shot or an easy-to-mix powder and in four flavors, you'll feel great whether you choose Orange, Pink Lemonade, Acai Pomegranate  or Super Berry. And with all the hustle and bustle of the holidays, you'll certainly need a boost!

My thoughts- I just used this for my New Years Eve prepping! I had a bunch to get done along with a dinner to get ready and I knew I needed some help in the energy department because I have been on vacation for awhile so I felt like the world's laziest sloth! Anyway, I liked the pink lemonade flavor WAY more than the orange! I could easily compare this to the pink lemonade packet mixers from other brands (ie: crystal light.) The only difference is, EBOOST, is all natural and clearly has that on the label, while other companies do not list this and have filler ingredients for flavor and such!
I really liked that this one did not get as fizzy and it gave me a good amount of energy for the day, I have been super productive today hence the updating my blog post! I have not even got my usual lack of caffeine headache yet! I really like the product even if it does run a bit on the pricey side which is only because you have to buy these in packs but if you break down the price for a box, it's actually much cheaper than normal energy drinks which can range from 2-5$ EBOOST only costs 1.40$ a packet!! It is for sure better than carrying around a can or bottle also!
I also like that it's not bad for me! I know that is a huge plus, especially around the holidays when a lot of people tend to not eat the best things ever for them! I really dislike the taste of diet sodas and such so this is great that it's not something loaded with sugar or other horrible ingredients and it tastes pretty good as well. Nothing says "waste of time" as much as working out or eating healthy then chugging an energy drink loaded with sugar, so thank you EBOOST for making a healthy, all natural alternative!

No comments:

Post a Comment