Friday, January 11, 2013

Be a Bombshell Ipsy Prize!!!


Top W/ Primer from Left to right  Bright Eyes, Starlet (eye shadows) Tanorexic (blush/bronzer) is the swatch closest to my fingers and the bottom swatch is Coco Delight (lipgloss)


My prizes from the Ipsy http://www.ipsy.com December, Be A Bombshell, look challenge got to me last night!! I was soo freakin' excited to open it! I got two eyeshadows, a blush/bronzer, and a lipgloss!

I love the eye shadows the most! I got Bright Eyes, it's a pale golden yellow color with golden flecks, and I got Starlet, it's a brown with very fine golden shimmer in it!

I got what was labeled on the box as a blush but the package says bronzer, lol, I will probably use it very lightly as a blush though, it's called Tanorexic, it's a peachy/tan with golden shimmer.

The last item I got is a lipgloss (YAY!) it's called Coco Delight, it looks very brown with orange shimmer in the tube but when you apply it, it looks like a soft berry color! I really think it looks very pretty and I will for sure be wearing this a lot!

I also get a cute personalized note <3 Thanks Ipsy!

3 comments:

  1. How do you win the prizes? I'm just curious so I know what to do when I get mine next month...is it sort of like influenster with little challenges?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Each month they have a "look" challenge for each featured brand. A look is a picture, one from the net or one you make that represents the challenge title given, then you either add your own videos or link ones on yt that show different methods to get a particular look. :)

      Delete
  2. The winner is usually the look that gets the most votes, hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete