Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Urban Decay Naked BB creme Review!

Before using/ I have a bunch of scars :(

After applying 
 I got to try Urban Decay Naked BB creme before it even hit the stores!! I was so excited to be one of the first people to try this out!

As you can tell I have a LOT of scars and discoloration on my face due to really horrible acne, it's super difficult to find facial products that don't make me break out because my skin is so freakin' sensitive! This did not irritate my skin or cause excess oil even with 9+ hours of wear! I was so happy that I didn't get all gross and broke out from it at all! That already gives it mega props!

As you can see, even with just applying the UD BB creme by itself, a lot of my redness went away and my skin tone looked a lot more even than before. You can still see some of the scars but they have been blurred a good amount, something that not a lot of products have done for me before. I can't wear heavy foundations either because my skin just gets terrible if it can't breath! I was so happy with how light and silky it felt, I honestly could not tell it was even on my face after it dried.



After applying W/ mineral powder over. 



I applied a light mineral powder over it, and yes, this can be used as a primer and actually is pretty amazing that way! As you can tell, even with just super light coverage and NO actual foundation, my skin looks an insane amount better than before I applied anything! Also the redness on my cheeks is not my blotchy skin, it's just some blush I applied lol.

All in all I was really impressed because I used VERY LITTLE of the product, I've got 3 uses out of my tiny tube I received and it's done wonders! I can't honestly tell if it will give anti-aging benefits like what the pamphlet said since I don't have enough to try it out that long but I can say that it kept my face nice and hydrated all day, it never became oily or gross, and it didn't clog my pores at all or cause a break out! The only con that I found with this product is that it was kind of watery, though this could be due to settling since I did not shake my tube before use and there is an odd mint like smell to the product but it quickly fades once it is applied.
I would totally think about purchasing this in the future when it comes out in January! http://www.urbandecay.com

I got this product in my December Ipsy Glambag, it's only 10$ a month and you get a cute make up bag and 4-5 make up products to try each month, some are full size and some are deluxe sample size, this was a bonus item for active users on the ipsy website. To get your own glambag simply go to http://www.ipsy.com and sign up! It's open to the U.S. and now Canada! For Canadian users there is an additional 5$ charge for shipping!

2 comments:

  1. I truly love your blog.. Excellent colors & theme.
    Did you build this amazing site yourself?
    Please reply back as I'm trying to create my own personal website and want to find out where you got this from or exactly what the theme is named. Kudos!
    My web-site creams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I used the template option on the blogger webpage and they have a lot of pre-designed styles, for like borders, trims, ect. Then they have a Bunch of stock photos, I believe mine was under abstract, they arrange everything for you and you can choose color coordinating text for everything. It's really simply to do, they even guide you step by step because I'm not the best with webpages.
    If you start a blog on blogger and customize it with those tools, you can transfer everything to your own personal domain later, that's what my friend did. She's a amazing at all the coding stuff and her link is http://www.liekomfgitskate.com/ She could probably better answer your questions! :) Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete