Thursday, December 13, 2012

December "Look" Using My Glambag!



 I did this using all of the items in my glam bag for this December! I loved this bag so much!

What I used: 
UD Naked BB creme over the Mirabella Primer
Mai Couture Highlighting Sheets for my cheeks and inner corner of eyes.
Be A Bombshell in Hot Mess lip gloss
UD 24/7 liner in Zero for waterline and tightline.
Coastal Scents gold shadow all over eyelid
NYX Loose Pearl Shimmer Shadow in Charcoal Pearl for crease. 
Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara
 
 
I normally hate red lipstick but I found that the gloss in this bag wasn't bad at all! I just slightly blotted my lips after I applied it.
I also did not use a whole highlighting sheet, I ripped half of one out of the book and it worked just great for me that way, and it will last a whole lot longer!

Thanks for looking!

Oh and I got my bag with most of these products in it from http://www.ipsy.com it's a 10$ a month service that if you like experimenting with new make up you should totally try it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment