Sunday, November 18, 2012

Meijer Mounted Photo Creations BzzAgent

DISCLAIMER: I received this product for free through Bzzagent. All opinions in this blog are that of my own.

I received an invitation to join the Bzz campaign from (http://bzzagent.com) for the Meijer (http://meijer.com) mounted photo creation. I had this picture of my kitty, Luna, done for mine seeing as she passed away a little over a week ago and I thought it would be a nice keepsake to have. I have to say that I was NOT in anyway impressed by the workers at the Meijer I went to, I never received a call when my picture was done, when I had a question about an option on the photo creation computer, they had no answer and wouldn't find someone to better help me, I also think my photo was mishandled because when I received my photo (much later than the hour since I did not get notice of its completion) an edge of the frame had been chipped and the paint missing.

I do think that the color turned out very nice and they have options if you want a matte or glossy finish so that was nice since I thought a glossy look might wash some of the colors out a bit or make them glare. I liked that I could add my own personalized text to the photo and it had a few other editing options but not many. The frame is made of an outer plastic casing and Styrofoam filling making this SUPER lightweight. The picture also included a small stand so you can set the picture up right away and it is in stores for under 9$ so it makes a pretty personalized and inexpensive gift.

The computer that you set your photo up on is somewhat of a hassle because they make you confirm EVERYTHING! I seriously had to pick YES I want THIS photo, at the very least three times! I did like that I could directly connect to my facebook to download the photo I wanted instead of transferring it to my phone or sd card.

All in all, I think if I want to get decorative photos, I will probably go back to Meijers, just not the same one I went to because I was not a fan of the staff there. I think these could be really good gift ideas or for show casing your holiday events even. I would maybe light to see an option to have a protective film placed over the photo but for the price, it's a really go deal.


No comments:

Post a Comment