Monday, October 1, 2012

SheaMoisture Baby Bar Soap - NaturalsVoxbox'12

I received this from Influenster as part of the naturalsvoxbox'12.
This is what Influenster had to say about it:
Enriched with unrefined, "raw" shea butter, argan oil, chamomile extract, frankincense and myrrh, this creamy, sulfate-free bar soap for babies and children gently cleanses while naturally soothing inflammation, irritation, and itching associated with eczema.
My thoughts:
I was kind of at a loss as to how to accurate test this product because I couldn't think of anyone with an eczema problem, then I remembered that my boyfriend has that issue! I got to actually test this product out for it's intended use and let me tell you, it really did help with the inflammation and itching! I also used this on my face because I have very dry skin and this helped a lot with the problem without breaking me out because my skin is also very sensitive to some products but this worked great! The scent isn't overly powerful and is pleasant, the soap has a very rich and creamy lather, and it leaves the skin incredibly soft! I know that we have a hard time buying things that can be used on his skin because there are so many chemicals that further irritate his skin and some so called medications just make it burn but this is all natural! This is an absolute life saver if you have a skin condition where you get irritation or have sensitive skin, we loved this! It's also comparable in cost to most other soaps so that's a big plus! 4.99$ you can Purchase this product here http://www.sheamoisture.com/ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment