Monday, October 1, 2012

LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer - NATURALSVOXBOX'12


I received this in my NaturalsVoxbox from Influenster!
This is what Influenster had to say about it:
With pure Swedish beeswax, organic shea butter, and vitamins A and E, LypSyl intense Protection LypMoisturizer will give your lips long-lasting, deep-penetrating moisture and lip care protection to moisturize, soften, and protect your lips naturally for a healthy pucker!
My thoughts:
I seriously LOVE this stuff. I have been using it for a few weeks now and my lips never feel gross and dried out even when I forget to put it on in the morning! I love the minty smell and taste to the product because it can help cover up some food odors when you don't have the means of getting your toothbrush, so in my case when I'm at school. The mint also makes your lips feel cool and refreshed! You really don't need to apply a lot because this stuff lasts forever and it goes on super smooth and silky (average of 5-7hours!) The only con I had was that the packaging was a bit odd shaped so it was hard to maneuver around my lip rings but the package itself is cute, it even has a little bee as the lever to push the balm up and down! This lip balm only runs 2.87-2.99$ in stores or online herehttp://www.lypsylhome.com/ and it is amazing. I'm a lip junkie when it comes to having to apply balms constantly and this stuff lasts so long that I don't have to but I just like to because of the minty smell!

No comments:

Post a Comment