Friday, October 5, 2012

RESCUE Remedy Natural Stress Relief Gum - Bridetobe Voxbox


That ^ is my video review of Bach Rescue Remedy Gum in Orange and Elderflower, I received this product in my bride-to-be voxbox from Influenster (http://www.influenster.com). If you'd like to know more about Influenster then send me a message or leave a comment or visit the webpage posted :)

I got my box at the start of the week and have been taking this gum to school with me to use before tests or before studying so I can relax. The whole point of the Rescue gum is to help you focus and relieve stress, this is considered a homeopathic medicine. I've used approx. 6-7 pieces now and I have to say that this stuff does help. While I didn't notice a HUGE change, I did notice that I worried less before taking my exams this week, I didn't worry as much after I was done either because I was able to think more clearly because I wasn't so worked up.
The flavor of the gum comes from the gel/oil center and it is supposed to be a mix of different herbal remedies from Bach. The flavor didn't last very long though, about a minute tops, it was also a big strange, not in a bad way but it was just a new experience as I've never tasted elderflower before and I felt as though that over powered the orange flavor in it.
The gum comes in small pieces in a small box and retails for 5.95$, I tried locating this product in stores and was unable to though I did find a lot of vitamin shops online that are selling this and also the products webpage http://www.bachrescuegum.com/
If you enjoy chewing gum and tend to hit stressful times or have anxiety issues then you should for sure try this as it's worth a shot because it worked for me. This is also a better alternative than unhealthy habits people tends to pick up to reduce stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment