Friday, September 14, 2012

Influenster Naturals Voxbox 2012 REVIEW

 Disclaimer: The products I am reviewing have been given to me for free through Influenster (http://www.influenster.com). I am not paid to write this review and all opinions within are my own.

I was chosen to be one of the lucky few to get the Naturals Voxbox 2012 through Influenster. I got to try a bunch of great, Eco-friendly products.


 One of the first things I tried out was this GeoDeo Deortorant . This is the description that was provided by

Influenster:
Reach a new level of purity, keeping you fresh for 24-hour odor protection. GEODEO Natural Deotorant Plus Detox Complex is a naturally-derived, breakthrough eco-technology, specially formulated to be safe for your body and your world.

My Thoughts:
First off, this smells amazing! It has a really sweet, fruity smell to it. I've been using this for the past 3-4 days and I have to say that this does work, I didn't get a full 24 hours but I do go to the gym and get pretty gross and sweaty, even clinical deodorant has a hard time standing up to it, ha. I found that if I just applied some right before I went that it kept smelling great. I noticed that since I've switched to using geodeo, my skin on my under arms is less irritated after shaving and my skin doesn't get so red after shaving. It also feels good knowing that everything you are putting on is natural so you don't really need to worry about having sensitivities to chemicals.
I really do love this product, the scent is amazing and it's a gel solid. It withstands a good amount and it reduces my irritation on my skin. This is also available at Meijer for all of my Michigan friends :) It's also not to bad on the pocket as it's price is put at 5.99$ So it's right around the price of normal deodorants and it doesn't contain aluminum!

 I just tried this out today! This is the Dish Drying Mat. This is the description I was sent from

Influenster:
The Original Dish Drying Mat is a unique, laminated design that combines a thin layer of foam between two layers of high quality, super absorbent microfiber for a new dish washing experience that conserves energy and paper towels by air drying, and saves water by hand-washing.

My Thoughts:
I took the plastic bottom liner off of my dish strainer today when I did the dishes, I placed the Dish Drying Mat under it. The mat helped with making the counter more spacious since I use to use towels to prop up the tray so the water drained instead of sitting on the liner. This product really did soak up all of the water without making a mess, since the microfiber draws the moister to it my dishes dried faster and I could finish the rest without either waiting for them to dry or having to hand dry them. Since the mat is washer safe, I don't have to worry about it becoming smelly because I can just stick it in the laundry :). With the mat only costing 4.99$, It's a great idea for dorm living and to save space on counters. By being able to wash this it also seems more sanitary than constantly loading up the plastic strainer because who knows what's been setting there!

 Nectresse is an all natural, no calorie sweetener. The description I got from

Influenster:
NECTREESE sweetener tastes like sugar but with zero calories per serving! 100% all natural, NECTREESE is made primarily from monk fruit, combined with other natural sweeteners.

My Thoughts:
I'm a sweet tea addict, especially in the summer! I hate consuming so much sugar but a lot of "no calorie" sweeteners just don't cut it. This stuff is made with monk fruit so you don't have to worry about ingesting a lab every time you use it. This is granulated just like sugar and it tastes very sweet, just like cane sugar. I really enjoyed this in tea and I only had to use one packet because it tastes quite strong. I love that it doesn't have calories so if you have a sweet tooth it's totally okay to use more!

 The Shea Moisture Organic Raw Shea Butter Baby Eczema Bar Soap is not just for babies or kids.

Influensters description:
Enriched with unrefined, "raw" shea butter, argan oil, chamomile extract, frankincense and myrrh, this creamy, sulfate-free bar soap for babies and children gently cleanses while naturally soothing inflammation, irritation, and itching associated with eczema.

My Thoughts:
I was kind of at a loss as to how to accurate test this product because I couldn't think of anyone with an eczema problem, then I remembered that my boyfriend has that issue! I got to actually test this product out for it's intended use and let me tell you, it really did help with the inflammation and itching! The scent isn't overly powerful and is pleasant, the soap has a very rich and creamy lather, and it leaves the skin incredibly soft! I know that we have a hard time buying things that can be used on his skin because there are so many chemicals that further irritate his skin and some so called medications just make it burn but this is all natural! This is an absolute life saver if you have a skin condition where you get irritation or have sensitive skin, we loved this! It's also comparable in cost to most other soaps so that's a big plus! 4.99$

 This is EBOOST, it is a natural way to get some healthy energy in your day.

Influenster:
EBOOST will boost your mood, focus, and immunity with natural ingredients and no crash. As a shot or an easy-to-mix powder in four flavors, you'll feel great whether you choose Orange, Pink Lemonade, Acai Pomegranate, or Super Berry.

My Thoughts:
First I just want to say that I am not a huge fan of orange flavors but this wasn't horribly strong so that is good! When I used EBOOST, I did feel more energized, it was comparable to consuming one can of an energy drink but without worrying about downing a bunch of sugar. It was really convenient to take to class with me and just pop it in a water bottle and it worked relatively quick. I did not experience a crash from using this and I stayed pretty energized all day, even after my work out. The price is comparable to energy shots in stores at 39$ for 30 pouches or 39$ for 12 shots. The pouches are actually really cheap if you divide the cost and then it brings it down to cheaper than a can of Monster except EBOOST is better for you!


Influenster:
CleanWell wipes clean up messes and kill germs with all natural ingredients that are easy on the earth. Their mild ingredients are great for hands and faces, and the one-use packet is ideal for all your on-the-go activities!

My Thoughts:
I took this sample to the fair because I already anticipated eating really messy fair food! I was right too, I got a cherry elephant ear and ended up with gooey cherry gunk all over my hands, arms, and face! I might have even gotten a little in my hair, it was pretty bad, ha! I used this and it easily cleaned everything up! These CleanWell wipes have a very nice scent and don't contain harsh alcohols that tend to dry out my skin. I really love that since it's natural I could use it to wipe off my face since the bathroom was conveniently out of paper towel and I am extra careful as to what I use on my skin because I prone to breakouts which this product did not cause! These run 29.99$ for 50 pouches and are worth every penny, you never know when you might have an accidental spill while eating out or get a cut or scrape from a fall while out and not have many options to clean the wound.

Last but definitely not least is LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer.

Influenster:
With pure Swedish beeswax, organic shea butter, and vitamins A and E, LypSyl intense Protection LypMoisturizer will give your lips long-lasting, deep-penetrating moisture and lip care protection to moisturize, soften, and protect your lips naturally for a healthy pucker!

My Thoughts:
I seriously LOVE this stuff. The only con I had was that the packaging was a bit odd shaped so it was hard to maneuver around my lip rings but the package itself is cute, it even has a little bee as the lever to push the balm up and down! I've used this for almost a week now and it has become my new carry around because it has a very nice minty smell and taste, it doesn't make my lips feel cakey after wearing it all day, and it makes my lips so super soft! This lip balm only runs 2.87-2.99$ in stores and it is amazing. I'm a lip junkie when it comes to having to apply balms constantly and this stuff lasts so long that I don't have to but I just like to because of the minty smell!

Disclaimer:
The products I am reviewing have been given to me for free through Influenster. I am not paid to write this review and all opinions within are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment