Saturday, July 30, 2011

Tiger Lily shadow w/ BH Cosmetics 120 First Edition Palette


Things I Used:Bh Cosmetics 1st edition 120 Palette
Mac Reflects Rust
E.L.F eye primer
Hard Candy Show Girls Secret
E.L.F gel liner in Black
Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black




1. Cover your lids and all the way to your eyebrow with primer!

2. Use this neon orange color for your inner and outer corners of your eye.


3. Use a black very heavily on the center of your lid and into the center of the crease.


4. Take this pale orange color and use it to blend the black into the neon orange. BLEND WELL!

5. Use the white the highlight your brow and to soften the edges of the rest of the shadow.


6. Dab some sort of tacky substance on the outer edge of your eye, I used Hard Candy Show Girls Secret.



7. I used Mac Reflects Rust over the glue we just put down, make sure you get the entire outer corner of your eye. You can use any fine loose glitter that's a red/dark orange color. This is not recommended for eyes! This can potentially scratch your eye if it gets in it, use only if you feel the need too! I never have an issue with it though.

  8. Line your bottom lash line and flick out the end.

9. Add Mascara, I used Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black.



Done! :)


1 comment:

  1. Amazing issues here. I am very glad to peer your post.
    Thanks a lot and I am having a look ahead to touch you.
    Will you please drop me a mail?
    My web page - Harry H. Hampton

    ReplyDelete