Things I used:
Coastal Scents 88 Metal Mania Palette
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Mildew
Tarte Lifted eye primer
Clinique Lash Doubling mascara
1. Use primer on your eyelid and all the way up to your eyebrows.
2. Use this pearl shade to highlight your brow.
3. Use this pearl/tan shade on the inner corners of your eyes, both on top and bottom.
4. Use this brown/beige color for the center of your eyelids, blend as you go.
5. This is a dark brown with a bit of burnt red in it. Use this on the outer corner of your lid by making it into a crescent shape extending on the lash line and in your crease. Use this on your lower lash line to meet up with the pearl that was used earlier.
6. Use a light dusting of this shade to blend the lid shadow and your brow highlight. This is a sandy orange with hints of pink.
8. Add mascara and line your eyes. I used a brown/black mascara and a shimmery mossy green liner.